I’m starting this blog today smiling. Every Monday I look for inspiration, or I reflect on my previous week, and see what I would like to write about. I have been thinking about signs recently, and today’s blog image popped up in front of my face! 🙂 It was a sign! haha
My way of viewing the world, myself, people, and events is quite eclectic.
I believe in myself, the good of other people, and the world is full of possibilities.
I wear my CBT hat 37.5 hours a week, and my thinking is heavily based in common sense.
AND… I have been known to believe in intuition, fate, manifestation and signs from the universe 🙂
Two films come to mind writing about this: Sliding Doors and Serendipity. If you like this topic definitely give them a watch!
Focusing on signs from the universe, I believe we can receive extra information which can give us clues or recommendations about current events or upcoming decisions. Some may be subtle, some may be more obvious. It is up to us whether we use this information or not.
…they ended up getting married.
This is a good example to illustrate how signs can help us, and fictional characters 🙂
Personally, I have experience of being at a crossroads in my life and receiving a sign:
I needed to choose whether to prioritise my career at the time. I was sitting in a cafe, and I decided if I was offered an interview for a job I recently applied for I would say no. ***My phone rang!*** I was informed I had been selected for an interview, and I said yes straight away! I knew then, that even though I had weighed evidence for & against the decision & concluded otherwise, going for the interview was the right thing to do.
A new chapter started when I got the job!
Everything is open to interpretation; what someone may call a coincidence, may have significant meaning for you, or vice-versa.
- You haven’t spoken to a friend for a while; a song comes on the radio that reminds you of them – sign to get in touch?
- You’re wondering what to have for lunch; your colleague says they are off to the new deli down the road – sign to try it out?
- You’re wanting to ask someone out; you’re hesitating, but you see a sign saying “Just Do It” – sign to ask them out?
- You’re thinking of going on holiday; you hear someone talking about Australia, you see some photos of Australia, and you read a fun article about Australia – sign to go to Oz?
- You’re considering starting a new venture; someone you have never met starts chatting to you on a train, and shares their story of successfully setting up their own business – sign for you to give it a go?
- You’re in the process of making a decision; you read a blog post all about signs – sign to make that decision?
Some signs may be warning signs to trigger you to be aware, to highlight something is not right or to take some action. Tune into your gut feeling, and consider your options.
When you live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and their meanings, you connect with the underlying field of infinite possibilities. This is when the magic begins.~ Deepak Chopra
If you are open to receiving signs, then ask for one and see what happens…